Lausanne, Switzerland, June 10, 2017 - Defending champions Serbia face Belgium Sunday in Tehran, looking for revenge for their only defeat so far this season, when they lost to the 'Red Dragons' 3-0 in Novi Sad last week.Head-to-Head
• These teams also met last weekend, in their first ever World League meeting. Visiting Belgium won that match 3-0 in Novi Sad.
• These nations also met on 8 January 2016, when Serbia beat Belgium 3-1 in a Rio 2016 Olympic Games qualifier.Serbia
• Reigning champions Serbia have won four of their five 2017 World League matches, also suffering a straight-set defeat against Belgium.
• Russia in 2014 were the last team to record two straight-set victories against Serbia in a single World League campaign.
• Serbia began their successful 2016 World League campaign with six consecutive victories, for the loss of only three sets.Belgium
• Belgium have won three of their five 2017 World League matches. They recorded three victories in their entire 2016 World League campaign.
• Of Belgium's last seven World League matches, five have gone to a deciding set. They finished on the winning team in only one of those five-setters (v Argentina in their last fixture).
• Bram Van Den Dries (88) and Sam Deroo (72) have both scored more than 70 points in Group 1.