Lausanne, Switzerland, June 10, 2017 - Tunisia take on Chinese Taipei for the second time in FIVB World League history Saturday in Tunis, after the two sides met for the first time last week in Bijelo Polje with the Africans winning in four sets.Head-to-Head
• Their only previous meeting in a major international competition took place last weekend. Tunisia won 3-1 in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro.
• For Tunisia, the win snapped a seven-match losing streak in major encounters with opponents representing Asia.Tunisia
• Tunisia have won five of their last seven World League matches, with both defeats in that run coming in 2017 – 3-2 against Montenegro and 3-1 versus Kazakhstan.
• In this season's World League, Tunisia have won both matches they have lost the opening set, and lost both fixtures they have won the opening set.
• Tunisia could equal 2016 (3) as their year with most World League wins.
• Tunisia could become the second team, after Greece (2), to win multiple World League matches against Chinese Taipei.Chinese Taipei
• Chinese Taipei's 3-1 win against Montenegro ended a run of five consecutive World League defeats, including their opening three matches of the 2017 campaign.
• Chinese Taipei have won consecutive World League matches only once before, a run of three in a row during their debut campaign last year.
• Only three of Chinese Taipei's 12 World League matches have been finished in three sets (one win, two defeats).