Lausanne, Switzerland, June 10, 2017 - FIVB World League debutants Estonia host Greece Sunday in Tallinn, as the visitors are still out to claim their first win of the season.Head-to-Head
• Greece and World League debutants Estonia meet for the first time ever in a major international competition.
• Greece have lost six of their last nine major encounters with fellow European sides, including each of the last two.Greece
• Greece have lost all five matches in the 2017 World League, winning only two sets in those five defeats.
• Greece could lose six consecutive World League matches for the first time since a run of seven in a row from 1998 to 2001.
• Only in 1993, 1995 and 1996 have Greece had a longer losing streak from the beginning of a World League campaign. They lost their opening eight fixtures in all three of those years.
• Greece have already lost more World League matches in 2017 (5) than in the previous two years combined (4).Estonia
• Estonia have won four of their five matches in their World League debut, only suffering defeat against Tunisia (3-1).
• Estonia have won three consecutive World League matches in straight sets. They also beat Chinese Taipei in five sets in their first-ever fixture in the competition.
• Robert Taht (55) is Estonia's leading scorer in Group 3, eight fewer than Greece's top scorer (Rafail Koumentakis 63).